Lifting Standards Even Higher
Goscor Access Rental, part of the Goscor Group of Companies, also part of Imperial Holdings, was established as a specialist Rental Company, focusing on the rental of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms also known as Powered Access. Headed by an industry experienced management team with a love for the business, Goscor Access Rental has a head for heights.
Traditional methods of Scaffolding, aluminum towers, cradles and ladders belong to yesterday’s technology. They are fast being superseded by the safety, speed, versatility, convenience and economy of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms. Our technology is being used to provide temporary aerial access in a whole range of applications including, but not limited to:
- Erection and construction.
- Lighting and Electro-mechanical installations.
- Industrial and building maintenance.
- Tree maintenance
- Events, Signage, outside broadcast of events and the Film and advertising Industry.
- Large facilities maintenance, example, Airports, Refineries and Ports.
- Infrastructure maintenance and construction.
- Stock taking, picking and warehouse management.
In reaching the heights of excellence, we never lose sight of the fact that aerial access is a potentially hazardous business. We continue to strive to eliminate risk and maximize safety at every opportunity.
Strict international standards of safety and quality form the basis of our service, maintenance and operator training programmes, allowing us to deliver the high performance platforms that you need, at the service levels – you, our client, deserves.
Goscor Access Rental offers a full range of platforms sourced from the world’s leading manufacturers. Our range starts from low level access and includes a comprehensive range of Articulating and Telescopic Boom lifts as well as Diesel and Electric Scissor lifts. We even have a few more unique products for those really harder to reach areas, or more confined spaces.
- Low Level Access- from 4,5m to 6, 4 m offering economical options which include push around units.
- Electric Scissor lifts from 7,6m to 22,5m working heights, for quieter, fume free indoor applications.
- Diesel Rough Terrain Scissor lifts from 9,7m to 18,2m working heights with large capacities.
- Electric Boom lifts from 12,5m to 20m working heights, including narrow options.
- Diesel Rough Terrain articulating and telescopic Boom lifts from 15m to 43m.