As part of our Social Responsibility Project, Goscor Group has undertaken the following-:
We plan on inviting students from various institutions at no cost to our events, to maximize the potential of our future business.
Our policy is thus:
- Encourage and advance all employees to their full potential.
- Planning to sponsor further education and training.
- Planning to rotate employees with various positions in order to avoid stagnation within a particular discipline and ensure the broadest possible exposure to all spheres of our business.
- Having an “open door”policy, encouraging communication amongst all.
- Employ new staff from previously disadvantaged communities in order to achieve a balance of personnel reflective of the demographics of the country.
- Teambuilding and creating unity amongst our staff by means of regular social and sporting events.
List of Charities, No-profit organizations and causes in support of disadvantaged or under-privileged Communities
- Pathways (School for disabled)
- M Faber Farm School (Rural area)
- Endangered Wildlife Trust
- Albertina Sisulu Multipurpose Resource Centre
- Togetherness Minister Association
- Pretoria Child and Family Care Society
- Jakaranda Childrens Home
- Hillcrest HIV / Aids Foundation
- Olivers House
- Siphumelele Childrens Home
- Mpumelelo Day Care Centre
- St. Stithians Easter Festival and underpriviledged Hockey Team
- SETH Academy
- The Legacy Foundation
- MES Work Projects
- Adora-Bull Terrier Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Khanyisa Day Care
- Pure Hope Primary